My tastes vary widely as illustrated by my current book list. For the past year and a half, I’ve been throwing in a Harry Potter book every few months – they’re new to me, but I love every minute of it. I started the year with the 19th Wife, a gift from my grandmother. Review coming soon.
The Krakauer book stemmed from my enjoyment, no, fascination with the 19th Wife. The House of the Wind came to me from a very dear friend, and although I’ve picked it up multiple times, I haven’t been able to dig in fully.
Erik Larson makes it on every “currently reading” list I’ve ever had. As long as he’s publishing, I’m reading. More to come once I finish this one as well.
- Under the Banner of Heaven, Jon Krakauer
- The 19th Wife, David Ebershoff
- In the Garden of Beasts, Erik Larson
- The House of the Wind, Titania Hardie
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire