Something about August makes me daydream like crazy. I posted about it yesterday, and I’m going to go ahead and post about daydreaming today. I am absolutely thrilled that in a few months there will be snow on the ground. Even better? We get to savor fall before the pretty glitter falls from the sky. Clearly, I’m so excited I can barely stand it.
Alright, so here’s what I’m most excited about:
- Hot apple cider
- Sweat pants (don’t judge, I live in them in the fall)
- Football (college and NFL)
- Boots, yep, even boots witht the furrrr
- Changing leaves
- Watching rugby matches (Leo just joined a team, can’t wait to support!)
- This list could go on for hours…
- Holiday lights
- Freaking snow.
- Glitter falling from the sky! SNOW.
How pretty is that?!