Something about August makes me daydream like crazy. I posted about it yesterday, and I’m going to go ahead and post about daydreaming today. I am absolutely thrilled that in a few months there will be snow on the ground. Even better? We get to savor fall before the pretty glitter falls from the sky. Clearly, I’m so excited I can barely stand it.
Alright, so here’s what I’m most excited about:
- Hot apple cider
- Sweat pants (don’t judge, I live in them in the fall)
- Football (college and NFL)
- Boots, yep, even boots witht the furrrr
- Changing leaves
- Watching rugby matches (Leo just joined a team, can’t wait to support!)
- This list could go on for hours…
- Holiday lights
- Freaking snow.
- Glitter falling from the sky! SNOW.
How pretty is that?!
4 thoughts on “A list for the next four months of life”
You = crazy. Fall, yes. Winter, NO. No. No.
I was just saying I’m ready for some cooler weather and boots and scarves. I should have guessed you’d be one step ahead of me!
I’m with Caleb. Snow and cold is NOT cool. Ever.
Caleb and Chuck,With the appropriate attire, read: reason to go shopping, winter is wonderful! When else is it socially acceptable to wear a fitted sleeping bag in public?Rebecca,Scarves and boots and jackets and hot apple cider and holiday lights downtown. Cannot wait!