Cultivated and nurtured the best friendships imaginable
Grew at a steady pace professionally (world domination is on hold while I learn as much as possible)
Enjoyed time with the people I love and care about the most
“There’s no limit to how much you’ll know, depending how far beyond zebra you go.” – Seussism
- Georgia – loved the colors, the accents, the outdoors, but mostly loved being home with my parents
- Kansas City (in both states) – loved the weather, the food, the art (first Fridays are so great) and the pace of life
- Wisconsin – I camped and slept like a baby on the ground in a warm tent, so great!
- Florida – great weather, great scenery, all around a great place to run away from Chicago for a few days
- Vegas – there really aren’t words. I had the best four days with three of the smartest and most inspirational ladies! Sunshine helps all.
- Colorado (Denver and Pueblo) – fell madly in love with feeling small, a strange feeling that I will revel in every time I return to one of the prettiest places I’ve ever been
Re-orged my closet at least four times. I bought a car, got a credit card (paid off in full monthly, so mentally rewarding), attempted to donate a third of my wardrobe and lost track, and acquired more purses and shoes than needed. Came close to replenishing my funds to pre-car prosperity and happily went way over budget on Christmas shopping.